Marcy Me 709 Recumbent Exercise Bike Review
Leading a healthy lifestyle is a trend of the 21st century. Eating the right kinds of food and exercising well are the essentials to tread through the paths of a healthy living, although this is difficult to achieve, if you have a busy schedule to follow every morning.
To cater for our needs, companies come up with the most ingenious pieces to enable us to exercise despite our hectic lifestyles. One such product is the Marcy recumbent exercise bike.
Quick Links to Info on this Page
What it Is?
A recumbent exercise bicycle is a stationary bicycle which enables you to sit and keep your legs in front rather than keeping them directly below you. It lets you rest your arms rather than holding on to the handles.
The Mercy recumbent bike is that kind of a bicycle which lets you exercise at the comfort of your home. It lets you keep track of the distance, time and calories you burn while you pedal away.
Marcy Me 709 Recumbent Bike Benefits
The bicycle helps you increase strength by using the varied options of the resistance levels. It makes you challenge yourself each day. It also lets you keep your weight in check as you can use it at the comfort of your home. Moreover, it lets you keep away from the accidents and mishaps outside; you can ride on it safely without having to look out for potholes and cars. It is also ideal for people with arthritis or injuries as it gives less stress on the hips and knees.
The Marcy me 709 recumbent exercise bike has the following features:
• 8 resistance levels – the bike can be adjusted to various levels of resistance. This enables varied users to ride the bike. From beginners to those already under training, it can be adjusted accordingly.
• Big monitor – the time, distance and calorie meter has high readability. This makes it very user friendly for the old too.
• Handle bars covered with foam – the hand rests are covered with foam to increase comfort for the user.
• Easy access – it has a wide opening to enable a person to easily enter and exit the seat.
• Adjustable straps – the pedal has straps which can be adjusted according to the size of a person’s foot.
• Adjustable seat – the size of the seat can be adjusted according to the size of the person currently using it.
• Attached wheels – the wheels are attached to it so that it can be transported from one place to another easily.
Weight of the bike – 66 pounds
Measurement – 55 inches by 40 inches by 25 inches
Maximum weight limit – 300 pounds
Good to Know
The bike lets you exercise wherever you take it with you. Be it your office, shop or home. It is portable with wheels, thus you can carry it from room to room. It lets you exercise and maintain your workout routine at your convenience. No need to be out in the sun, drenched in sweat. You can keep fit while you watch TV; all you need to do is pedal. The distance, time and calories will be kept in check automatically.
The Good Side
• Cost – it is relatively lower than other recumbent bikes. It might have eliminated some of the extra features but it has not improvised on the quality of the materials it has used to build it.
• Size – it takes up a small space which makes it ideal for those with small houses or those who live in apartments/condos.
• Varied resistance – it has eight levels of resistance. This is quite appealing for those under training. They can challenge themselves further for a long time and not get rid of the bicycle before realizing its value.
• Adjustable seat – the fact that the seat can adjust is a big plus. The size of the people does not inhibit a person from using the bike.
• Big monitor – the big display of the time, distance and calories makes it easier for people with eyesight issues to read as well.
• Quiet – most bikes have a tendency to produce sounds when in use. You can rest assured, this bike is quiet and noise free.
• Stable and strong – the bike is steady on ground and doesn’t shake when you ride it. It gives you a firm grip on the ground and doesn’t make you feel that you may trip.
Click here more information
• Seat – the seat is not cushioned well enough. Thus after sitting on it for long, it might get uncomfortable.
• Backrest – this is not adjustable. This gets highly uncomfortable for people who are short. They may need a cushion behind to make them reach the pedal and use the backrest at the same time.
• Heart rate monitor – the heart rate monitor is a feature which is excluded from the bike. It may have to be purchased by the buyer. This leads to an extra cost.
• Fixing monitor – to fix the monitor, you may need to scratch your head a little and try ways until you have it all figured out. That’s a difficult task.
Is It Worht it?
The model ME – 709 is relatively available at low cost compared to most recumbent bikes in the market. Although the manufacturers have excluded some of the features they have maintained quality. The materials they have used are strong and durable. At the cost they are offering the bike, the features seem reasonable as per most of the reviews of customers currently using the bike.
Marcy Me 709 Recumbent Exercise Bike Review – Conclusion
This exercise bike can be purchased by those deciding to exercise using a bike, those currently under training and those wanting to train even harder. This is because it has varied resistance levels for all kind of users.
Furthermore, those who are immobile or have suffered injuries can use this effectively too. It lets you sit and strengthen your muscles without putting much stress on your legs. Moreover, TV and game lovers could purchase this too. While watching your favorite programs, you can exercise and stay in shape.
I hope all the information provided above made your choice to purchase the Marcy magnetic recumbent exercise bike a lot easier!