Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike Review
Perseverance is key when trying to lose weight and fight the flab but there is one more aspect that you must not overlook: are you using the right fitness machine? If you are unsatisfied with everything you have tried so far or a looking for a new way to get fit try the Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent exercise bike.
Quick Links to Info on this Page
What is Stamina Elite Bike?
This fitness machine guarantees the results you want, and it delivers them through its simple mechanism. It is an exercise bike that will train not only your upper body, through the hand pedals, but will also engage your core and lower body through the foot pedals. That way you get a full body workout with the help of a single stationary bike. I know it sounds close to impossible to engage all your major muscles using just one fitness device, but this exercise bike is specially designed to do so.
How Does it Work?
This product works using a simple principle; you spin, you win! It provides a low-impact full body workout that is suited for both beginners and advanced. The Stamina Elite exercises the lower body, the upper body, as well as the core without creating a severe impact on the joints. All that is possible because of the position in which you perform the exercise session. The eight levels of workout intensity make sure that anyone, no matter the level of training, can enjoy it.
Unlike regular bikes, the Stamina Elite gives you the chance of using it from a semi-reclined position. Also, the seat is cushioned, and you enjoy lumbar support. As a result, this is a very comfortable fitness machine. There is no other exercise bike that will give you that.
It is thicker than a regular exercise bike, but at the same time, it offers more than an ordinary stationary bike.
As for the size, it is big enough to accommodate people who weigh up to 250 pounds, but not too big that it is a nuisance in your home.
It measures 50″ in length, 24″ in width, and 49″ in height and it weighs 117 pounds.
In Stamina Elite bike you will find reliable fitness equipment that will not disappoint you. All that is made possible by its integrated features:
1. Upper body workout – no other stationary bicycle gives you the option of training your upper body while pedaling. That is possible thanks to the integrated hand pedals. You can use them or not; it’s your choice.
2. Silent magnetic resistance – this feature makes possible for you to use the machine without hearing a sound. You can even use it while somebody is sleeping in the room. The bike will not make a sound.
3. Eight levels of workout intensity – it doesn’t matter that you are a beginner or an expert, the Stamina Elite is for everyone; which is why there are eight levels of magnetic resistance. Moreover, you can change the intensity while training. You don’t need to stop.
4. Battery operated – there are no cords involved. That will make your job of placing it in your home a lot easier. You will not be limited to the inside of your house, where the outlets are. You can put it on the balcony so you can enjoy the view. You can even take it out on the terrace when it’s warm outside. The possibilities are endless.
5. Multi-function monitor – the bike keeps track of your speed, distance, speed, calories you burned and heart rate. All these values will be displayed on the screen. This feature will help you monitor your activity and improvement over the course of a given period.
6. Adjustable seat and foot straps – not everyone is the same size, which is why the Stamina Elite bike has an adjustable seat for everyone to enjoy. Also, thanks to the foot straps, your feet will not slide from the pedals.
What Are the Pros and Cons?
The Stamina Elite bike is an excellent product, which is why it is very easy to find pro arguments. While many features make this fitness device a 5-star product, here is why I believe that it is worth having in your home:
1. It gives a full body workout. No other fitness machine will give you that. It is perfect for those of you who won’t want or don’t have time to join a gym. The ‘all-in-one’ aspect is a huge selling point.
2. It has a comfortable seat. At first glance, you may not see the advantage here, but a comfortable seat means that you can train for longer. Moreover, what other stationary bike seat offers lumbar support? None of which I heard.
3. You don’t need an outlet. The Stamina Elite bike is battery powered, which is more than great. You can put it anywhere around the house; or outside. Also, there are no cords involved for you to trip on.
4. The assembly is very easy. The product comes with very clear assembly specifications. However, even though the manufacturer sends the necessary tools, I would recommend using your own wrench.
5. First-time owners get a five-year warranty. You may be tempted to believe that it is not much, but it is one of the longest warranties that Stamina offers.
As for the cons, there are not many worth mentioning. However, there are a few kinks that I would love to improve.
1. The resistance of the upper body unit is too light. Once you get used to the effort it isn’t much of a challenge. I would love to see that changed. It would be more efficient if it had the same resistance levels like the lower unit has.
2. There are no transport wheels. Moving it around the house may be of some difficulty giving the fact that it weighs 117 pounds.
Who Can Use this Exercise Bike?
The Stamina Elite stationary bike is designed for anyone. Whether you want to increase your metabolism, tone your body and build a little more strength, this device is for you.
You can even use it to lose a few pounds if that is what you’re looking for.
Also, because the bike has a little impact on the joints and body in general, it can be used for physical recovery from different injuries.
Stamina Elite Bike Review Conclusion
Judging on all the feature it holds, The Stamina Elite bike is an incredibly capable fitness device that will make you worth your while. By offering something no other device on the market holds, this stationary bike revolutionizes the ‘at-home’ workout sessions. Thanks to this piece of machinery you don’t need an entire gym at home, but one single machine.